Tuesday, January 16, 2007

week 5 Day 2

Hello Everyone,

Cruising for her 82nd birthday; way to go mom. I hope she has a wonderful birthday and it was really nice of you Jamie to throw a birthday party. I wish I could of been there.
Last week my life was a little crazy. He appears things are working out and Nick will be staying in florida. I'm really happy things are turning around. Believe it or not I'm not that anxious to see where he lives and goes to school. I think it is good for him to be away have new experiences and be on his own. I'm just trying to get the energy to clean up the mess he left behind in his room. Yikes how can anyone collect so much crap?
Lynn, does this mean you get to collect unemployment? What about the other position you mentioned with the same company? Teece, I'm sorry you are working those 7 day a week work weeks. The weather is so bizzare everywhere. It is very cold here everyone wears coats and scarfs, not the usual winter wear here.
Ok, the challenge I have backed off this last week. I had so mjuch pain I think I did to much to soon. This last week I took some time off did a little pilaties and could not even walk because it hurt to much. Yesterday was the first day I walked and it was only for a mile. Today I'm going to try to walk two miles whopee!
Her's a newsflash I am planning on going to Florida I will be taking advantage of Lynn and Tim and visiting Nick.
Love ya all,
deb

2 comments:

JBird said...

Glad things are on a better track Deb, what a week. You too teece. I think of y'all often. Lynn I hope whatever is supposed to happen with your job does and is a great adventure. As of Jan 24 I will have my first year in at UPS and the best part, besides my vacation week off and the trip to the pro bowl, is that we will have dental coverage!!! Yeah, we are months past our check ups and cleanings!!!!
I am psyched to not have to get up by 3:30am for a week and be in Hawaii and sleep in, did I mention sleep in?
I started to get a little hint of a pain in my leg, added inserts to my new running shoes and think the problem is solved. gotta run 4 tomorrow and am aiming to try 5-6 on saturday. we will see. I haven't entered the run yet. Need to do so before the 30th. I am so over Curves right now. I would love to belong to a real gym. I do like ma getting free membership and me getting free membership but am just thinking if there was a good gym close to me I would bail- then I think again, i dunno.
It is cold here too. Not anything like Teece's place but cold and rain today/night. UPS gets sooooo cold that I buy coffee from the machine at UPS when I get a break to warm my body parts!!!!I def am not a Starbucks snob anymore!!!
Miss you all like mad. Deb can't believe we will get to wish you a happy bday in person. Wish we could give john a bday smooch in person this year!

T, my friends are hooked on my Cierra stories. She cracks me way up!!!
What is the next step from baton twirling? Pagents? please say it isn't so!!!!
love and buh bye
Jbird

lynn said...

went to trey's 5th b'day dinner tonight. can't believe the little guy is 5. where did the time go.

angelina - is 1 and a couple of months. she walking around the house. and she rules the world. she has a smile that can melt your heart. she loves getting in to trouble. you say no and she just smiles and goes ahead and does what ever she was told not to do with a big smile on her face. she loves shoes (remind you of anyone??)

trey loves her dearly and is very very good with her.

i have pretty much given up on the challenge. i try to work out when i can but things are definitely hanging in places where they have never been before.

we are so looking forward to our trip. we are leaving monday or tuesday no matter what my job situation - which is still hanging in the air somewhere. i was suppose to find out tuesday, then they changed it to wednesday - now it has moved out to friday of next week. i think i will definitely be at your house J.

teece - any chance the work load is lightening up at all. the weather everywhere has been so strange.

got to get ready for bed but just wanted to tell ya all i love ya and miss you.