Thursday, February 1, 2007

Week 6 From the lousy blogger

Hello Everyone,
Here I am in sunny Florida and most of the time I have been freezing my ass off. Today it is suppose to be warm and Tim is wearing shorts.
Lynn and I are duelling computers at Starbucks and mom and Tim are reading and doing crossword puzzles.
In meeting my challenge requirements Jamie and I ran walk 5 miles two times this last week and yesterday we walked miles on a beautiful beach in St. Pete's.
Ok, here is the confession I was a truly royal bitch on my birthday and I apologize to anyone who got in the way. Mom has let me know how un-nice I was and all I can say is I'm not really sorry I feel I have a right to be a bitch once in awhile (you go girl).
I'm not going to reread this so there will be plenty of mistakes (sorry).
Teece, I'm so excited about the Cierra skiing so well her pictures are darling. and Chase looks like the hotshot that he is.
Nick is in God knows where, he will back Sunday evening and I am hoping to meet him Monday.

Well we are going to be tourists.
Love ya all,
deb

No comments: