Monday, February 5, 2007

Week 7 Day 1

Hello Everyone,
Here I am still in St. Petersburg and this afternoon I will be driving about an hour and a half to visit Nick. Can't wait to see him and where he is now living.
Lynn seems to be on the road to recovery after a doctor visit and Tim is still coughing. Sure hope the rest of us don't catch the bug.
St. Petersburg is a beautiful area, I am not sure which part is my favorite so far downtown or St. Pete's beach but my favorite restaurant/bar is Philthy Phils (great margaritas).
Today is a serious rest day for me. Jamie was in town so we walked jog at least 5 miles the 2 days she was here and also played tennis. Thank goodness we sat the rest of the evening because I have an ankle injury and can barely walk. It is tough falling apart when this type of exercise use to be the norm. Can't believe how much I hurt after hitting the tennis ball.
We have to leave the library so I will keep you all posted on the Nick visit.
Love,
deb

2 comments:

JBird said...

So glad Lynn is feeling better, another day of good drugs and I imagine nothing but improvements!
T-the cierra/blackjack story is priceless. Pass it on to D and L.
Miss you all lots, Deb is was great exercising with you. My knee is a bit sore today so just walked. Mom made an eye appointment today and the doc was hitting on her pretty hard. Cute guy too!
Gotta hit the sack!
got a splitting headache still and nothing has touched it so far. I just took two tylenol PM and am hopeful I can sleep it away.
Take Care
Jbird

Unknown said...

Hi Mom!
Just wanted to say hi and that we miss you. It has been ridiculously hot here. The last few days have felt like summer. I am glad that you are having a nice time out there. Don’t worry your baby (Harley) is fine…

Well, love you and miss. Say hi to everyone for me. Oh yeah, go Nana, getting hit on by a Doctor what are you 39??????