Friday, February 2, 2007

Week 6 Day 5

Welcome from St. Petersburg, Florida,
Here we are sitting in the local community library so we can use our computers. Lynn is frustrated because she can not connect and here I am typing away with dual snot sniffing from Tim and Lynn. It is like having surround sound. Poor things but they keep plugging along and entertaining mom and I. We went back to St. Pete's beach and hopefully will be returning this afternoon with Jamie and Clarence to walk the beach. You can walk for miles and hopefully you can see some of the beauty from the pic.
Not really keeping up with the challenge. Surviving might become my new challenge.
Hope you are doing well, Teece sure wish you were here with the kids.
Love to all,
deb

1 comment:

JBird said...

Just got home from St P after we picked my baby up from Aunt Sarah's and Uncle Larry's house. They report he was a very good boy!
Thoroughly enjoyed PRINCE at the superbowl half time show. We didn't get home in time to make it to our party but fine with me I have an early morn tomorrow. Lynn and Tim the sickies were very gracious to share their condo with us. It was a blast and I am looking forward to going there in March for a family function of C's. Love you all, cannot believe I am gonna be at the probowl. Amazing!!!
We leave early Fri morning. It is gonna be freaking aweome to not work!
Please keep us all in your prayers so Mom, C and I don't catch the Crowell Germs!!!!
Take Care and Be well
Jbird