Saturday, December 30, 2006

Week 3 Day 6

Hello Fam and Happy New Year!
I still have not committed to my life changes for 2007. But I am narrowing down the possibilities. Where has the year gone? I feel lucky because I have had the opportunity to spend time with each of you during 2006. Hopefully we can all be together in 2007. That brings me to a very important point; Lynn and I have both brought up the sister get together, now it is time for the two younger sisters to commit to a time and a place.
Today I ran 3 miles continuously on the road. Yeah me! Now I can't move my bod but I feel I am committed to the training challenge. It is not easy to keep to the training program.
Lynn, congratulations on the new laptop, how exciting. Nick and I purchased a computer program for the Ipod that allows you to transfer music from your Ipod to computer. It was only about $10. What would be great if you purchased the program is the opportunity to transfer all of your kids music from their Ipods to your computer. Sure would give you a large music library. Without having to buy all that music. I bought the program from Circuit City.
Well I'm meeting some friends for dinner.
Lynn, thanks for sending the Christmas pictures.

Love you all, deb

3 comments:

lynn said...

Nice job posting the family pictures.

deb i don't think we are going to hear from J and teece on the sister get together. i get the feeling they are both ignoring us.

congrats on the running of 3 miles. i envy you that. i just did 1/2 hr on the tread mill and am pooped. i haven't really exercised since i got sick. just need to get my butt in gear.

i am very anxious to get my laptop. hope it comes this week. i am looking forward to getting my ipod set up. and transferring all my pictures from this computer to the new one. i think getting some of my personal stuff off this laptop will help it move a little faster.

hope you are feeling better teece.

25 more days and tim and i will be heading to florida for the month. we are meeting with our financial planner jan 8th. i hope to see what it will take to get me out of this job. i am just so done with it. hate having it hanging over my head all the time.

any how love you all. wish you all nothing but the best for the new year.

wishing ya health and much happiness.

Teece said...

HELLO EVERYONE,

HAPPY NEW YEAR. 2006 ENDED IN A FURY OF WORK AND A DAY OF FUN. THANKS TO MOTHER NATURE TRYING TO BLOW THE STATE OF WASHINGTON CLEAR TO THE EAST COAST I WILL BE TERRIBLY BUSY WELL INTO 2007.

HEY, WHAT IS WITH THE MILITANT WORKOUT DEMANDS? I AM COINING THIS NEW PHRASE "FIT AND FAT". THIS SEEMS TO FIT MY PHYCHE PRETTY WELL.

MY THIGHS ARE KILLING ME FROM A DAY OF SKIING. THANK GOD I DON'T HAVE STAIRS TO WALK UP AND DOWN IN MY HOUSE.

ABOUT THE GET TOGETHER...GIVE ME A CHANCE TO GET MY ACT TOGETHER... I PROMISE WE WILL TALK ABOUT IT.

WISHING EVERYONE LOTS OF LOVE AND LAUGHTER IN 2007,

-TEECE

JBird said...

HAPPY 2007
HERE IS A REALITY CHECK FOR ALL. I PLAYED VIRTUAL REALITY TENNIS AND BOWLING ON A WII LAST NIGHT AND AM SORE THIS MORNING!!! THAT SHOULD TELL YOU HOW MY TRAINING IS GOING - BUT NOW IS THE NEW YEAR, FRESH START AND I AM GOING TO HIT THE SCHEDULE SERIOUSLY!!! I AM FEELING CONFIDENT. SO FAR THIS YEAR I HAVE FOLLOWED MY RESOLUTIONS TO THE LETTER. I HAVE HAD NO SUGAR OR CHOCOLATE SINCE WAKING UP THIS MORN, I AM ABOUT 5.5 HOURS IN TO THE NEW YEAR AND HAVE NOT EVEN HAD A CHOCOLATE CRAVING- PRETTY IMPRESSIVE. I HAVE TAKEN MY VITAMINS EVERY DAY THIS YEAR SO FAR!!! YEAH ME!!! DIDN'T DO THE 5K YESTERDAY, REALIZED IT WAS A TIMED RUN SINCE IT WAS A PARADE ROUTE AND MA WOULDN'T OF FINISHED BEFORE THE PARADE STARTED, TOO STRESSFUL. INSTEAD WE WALKED 3. I WILL WORK OUT LATER THIS AFTERNOON AFTER MY NEW YEARS DAY NAP. CURRENTLY MA IS SLEEPING IN FRONT OF THE ROSE PARDE AND CW IS SLEEPING IN FRONT OF THE COTTON BOWL. BEAR IS SLEEPING ON ME!!!

I WILL DO WHATEVER I CAN AS FAR AS A GET TOGETHER. BUT MY EARLIER COMMENTS STAND. WHEN T IS READY TO LOOK AT A SCHEDULE IN THE NEXT 1-2 YEARS SHE MUST COME SEE ME AND THEN I KNOW YOU ALL WILL FOLLOW. NO PRESSURE BUT I WILL GO WHERE EVER MY PEEPS GO!!! LOVE YOU ALL
I PRAY FOR HEALTH, HAPPINESS, WELLNESS IN BODY MIND AND SPIRIT AND CONNECTION FOR US ALL!!!
LOVE YOU ALL
JBIRD