Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Week 2 Day 2

Hello Everyone, Hopefully this message will be posted we seem to be having problems with our internet connection. Yesterday was a big day for me; I actually bought presents for my kids. It was quite the experience competing for parking places; finding out nothing is in stock, I stayed the course and was successful. I also completed my first day of the workout challenge. Hopefully Lynn with her illnesses will be right behind me. By the way Lynn's boob looked good on her ultrasound. We are all anxious to hear what her doctor has to say this afternoon. I am having the girls over on Thursday night for our Christmas get together so I'm off to find appetizers. Teece, I heard Cierra got her pom-poms let us know when she opens her other package. That present is from Nana, Lynn & Tim and deb. Would you mind forwarding some pictures of the kids so I can post? It would be great if the pics could be with the presents we sent. That way we can all see what we sent. Merry Christmas to all, deb

1 comment:

JBird said...

Hey guys
Mom and I just viewed the photos Deb posted, Mom hadn't seen the site yet with me. I walked a slow two miles today, skipped my second shift at UPS and finished up some shopping.
Hopefully we all will be healthy and in Challenge mode by Christmas!!!

As far as our girls get together, I cannot schedule anything until I know when Theresa is coming to my house. Once that is determined I will know my schedule! (hint, hint) So anytime within the next
1-2 years I think we will have a plan. Really the way I see it working out is Teece makes a plan to come check out Florida. Lynn automatically assumes she is invited and Deb cannnot stay away, so I am seeing the next girls get together in Jax. Just brainstorming out loud... whaddya ya think T? NO pressure!!! But everything hangs on you.

Deb I am trying to blog a comment at the bottom of your most recent comment and will see where it goes fromt there.
Anyway Clarence, Mom, Larry, Sarah and some of their peeps and our friends Sue and Jerry and their son are gonna be tailgating for Christmas eve when the Jags play the Pats. GO JAGS!
sounds like a fun eve Huh? We are hoping we will get home in time to go to mass at 6pm if not midnite. Then we go to Georgia on Xmas day.

Will miss you all like crazy. Truly the best thing to see on Xmas day is Bear opening his presents, you guys would crack up. He is so fun and really gets into it!

Take Care
gotta run (really gotta sleep) Challenge That!!!
XOXOOX to All
-Lynn I am praying for your TaTa, really for all of your bod!
Update us when you have more info, glad you had a way better day!
Jbird
Cheerleaders Rule!!!!! HEY TEECE REMEMBER WHEN YOUR TRADITION WAS TO BAKE A BIRTHDAY CAKE FOR JESUS ON XMAS? NOW YOU ALL CAN JUST GIVE HIM A BIG JESUS CHEER TOGETHER!!! GO JESUS!!!!!