Sunday, December 17, 2006

Day 7

Yeah, first week completed of the challenge and I have not had one workout as of yet! I am quite excited because I had the energy to shower, dress and go to mass. I did hit a couple of electronic stores to try and get some ideas for Christmas gifts for my kids. Still have not bought one single gift and as of now I am back on the couch. Tomorrow will hopefully be my first workout day of the challenge and shopping.
Lynn, I'm so sorry you had to go to the hospital this morning. What the heck is going on with you? Besides the sympathy symptoms you certainly into the wierd illnesses. I checked out the camera you purchased and it is quite the beauty. I'm very jealous.
OK, J and Teece Lynn and I both have mentioned a get together and neither of you have commented.......... Let's start thinking about our next meeting so we can begin to plan.
J, thanks for the pic's.
Enjoy this time of the season.
Love, deb

3 comments:

Teece said...

HELLO EVERYONE. SORRY YOU ALL ARE SO ILL. CHASE HAS BEEN SICK AND CIERRA IS JUST STARTING IT WHICH MEANS JOHN AND I ARE DOOMED TO CATCH IT FOR CHIRSTMAS.

CIERRA AND I TRIED TO SHOP FOR A CHRISTMAS DRESS FOR HER TODAY. WE CLASHED AND HOW! SHE WANTS A FRILLY PINK GAUDY WEDDING STYLE DRESS. I SWEAR, EVERYONE I HELD UP SHE HATED AND EVERYONE SHE WANTED I JUST HAD TO VETO. I FINALLY TOLD HER I WOULD BUY HER A NEW NECKLACE TO GET OUT OF THE MALL BUT I WAS GOING SHOPPING WITHOUT HER TO BUY HER CHRISTMAS DRESS. I TRIED TO HAVE THIS DISCUSSION WITH HER ABOUT DRESSING RESPECTFULLY IN HONOR OF JESUS YADA YADA YADA---IN ONE EAR AND OUT THE OTHER BECAUSE SHE ASKED ME TO GET HER A BIG PINK FRILLY DRESS WHEN I GO ON MY OWN. ARRRGH!!!!!!

Teece said...

OH YEAH, DID GET A WORKOUT IN TODAY BUT SINCE I HAVE BEEN WORKING OUT I AM SO DARN HUNGRY!!!!

Unknown said...

Hi guys! Hows it going? Mom, I can't beleive that you actually blog.

GO CHARGERS!!!!!!!