Saturday, December 23, 2006

Week 2 Day 6/day Before Christmas Eve

Merry Christmas,
I think this is the hardest time of the year not to be close to each other. There are so many thoughts, feelings, emotions and moments I would love to be sharing with you. We are lucky because Teece sent pictures of Cierra in her official cheerleader outfit. She is so adorable and I don't think Teece stands a chance of her playing socker. She looks like a pop warner cheerleader to me.
Lynn how's the boob? Jay and mom I hope you are feeling better. Teece good luck with your dinner tomorrow night.
Love ya all and Merry Christmas1
deb

2 comments:

JBird said...

Merry Christmas to all
We had a wonderful xmas
enjoyed the football game -even tho we gave it away to the Patriots rather them have em beat us -
and had a great xmas morning in Jax and afternoon-evening in Georgia. Lots of good holiday food, cheer, food and singing, did I mention food???
Busy day for me at UPS and probly will be again until the new year. Mom was very happy and blessed to get travel money from all her lovely daughters - she is very pleased and thankful!!!
I am running outta ways to disguise wrapping all your $$$.
love to you all
Jbird

lynn said...

merry christmas to you all.
we had such a great day we are so very blessed. thekids were all great - very chaotic. now tim and i just want to focus on our trip to florida YIPPEE